Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Photo Shoot at the Fair {Orlando Baby Photographer}

Before I get to the photos, I just wanted to clarify something. I get questions all of the time if I got a divorce. The answer is NO! I was a single mom last year for approximately 3 months while my husband was working in Alaska. He came home at the end of October and will probably be leaving again soon to work there again. Thank you everyone for all of your concern and support!

You may remember the photo contest I had last year. Well the winner lives in Minnesota but was able to make it down just in time for Sunny Grace's first birthday. I love this girl because she gives me complete creative control. We were trying to think of an amazing place to do their photo shoot on the way to the beach and we passed the Seminole County Fair. So PERFECT! I wanted to juxtapose a glam mommy with the grunge of a fair. I also wanted the shoot to have an editorial feel. Brandy was totally on board with my ideas and I LOVE the way the pictures turned out! One of my favorite sessions ever!

One of the best things was little Sunny Grace's face. It literally was her first time at the fair, riding the Ferris wheel and carousel and eating cotton candy. I know she will treasure these pictures when she grows up and that is why I love my job so much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BTW...the entire concept was done by me! I even styled Brandy's clothes and did her make-up. If you are interested in having a styled shoot done by me, please email me at kristin[at]kristinmizophoto[dot]com

Til next time...
Kristin

1 comment:

beefly said...

Well, you've done it again! These are out of control awesome! Thanks so much! Love them all! Xoxoxoxox

 
weddings photographer